Per-xil 10 is a wood preservative for the elimination of woodworm, colourless, efficacious against the attack of xylophagous insects, with a preventive action at the same time. Per-xil 10 can be successfully used for all wooden works, attacked by insects, placed on both the outside and the inside (beams, trusses, furniture, frames, wooden statues, panels, various wooden objects).
Per-xil 10 is a ready-to-use woodworm destroyer of extremely low toxicity, based on permethrin and piperonyl butoxide formulated with a special hydrocarbonic solvent, odourless, with high boiling and flash points; its particular formulation allows an excellent penetration of the active principle into the treated wood.
Per-xil 10 can be applied by brush, spray, injection, immersion or vacuum impregnation.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES:
- Active principle contents: Permetrine - 0.40%
- Piperonyl Butoxide - 0.06%
- Appearance: colourless liquid
- Density: 0.80 kg/l at 20°C
- Flash point: 59°C
- Boiling point (range): >175°C
Per-xil 10 is a medical surgical device, registration n° 18496 of the Italian Ministry of Health.
Per-Xil 10 is the most effective anti-woodworm compared to the most popular competing products. In fact, it can boast the following peculiarities:
- Contains the highest percentage of active ingredients (0.46%) compared to other woodworm present on the market (between 0.25% and 0.38%).
- In addition to Permethrin, which is the active ingredient common to all woodworm products, Per-Xil 10 it also contains Piperonylbutoxide; an inhibitor of some enzymes, which performs an action synergizing permethrins enhancing their action and which, by slowing down their degradation, increases the duration of insecticidal efficacy.
For further explanations see article "CTS Bulletin No. 31.1"
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET SAFETY DATA SHEET